Manipur BJP delegation to meet HM Rajnath Singh at 9:30 AM at his residence on the UNC blockade issueKakinada (Andhra Pradesh): Eastern Naval Command conducted amphibious exercise ‘Jal Prahar’ off Kakinada Coast, earlier todayChhattisgarh: Security forces busted a Naxal camp in Aundhi, Rajnandgaon districtPost denometisation Income Tax departmant referred more than 200 cases to ED and CBI: IT Sources These action led to seizure of valuables (cash and jewellery ) of Rs 72 cr. RS 6 cr in new currency notes were also recovered y'day: IT SourcesIT Dept had taken intrusive action against 57 Individuals,y'day.These include surveys,searches under various provisions of IT ACT: IT SourcesUndisclosed income of Rs 115 cr detected by IT, y'day;issued 200 notices fr verification of suspicious high value cash deposits: IT SourcesThis is a serious issue. SC-monitored enquiry must immediately be conducted: Lalu Prasad Yadav on allegations levelled against PM by RGandhiTN CM writes to PM Modi, requests him to secure immediate release of 51 fishermen and 114 fishing boats, apprehended by Sri Lankan NavyIT Dept officials took two Tamil Nadu Chief Secretary's personal secretaries with them after the 5-hour search concludedParty wil follow 'one-family-one-ticket' norm, hence post Navjot Singh Sidhu's joining,eithr he or hs wife will get ticket: Captain Amarinder SinghMumbai: Extraordinary General Meeting meeting of Tata Steel held today; Ratan Tata leaves after the meetingMarket forces should be allowed to operate, as regulation could even 'bring in corruption' in this emerging sector, said Delhi High CourtDelhi High Court said that any policy to regulate app-based cab services like Ola and Uber should have minimum interference by governmentJ&K: Suspected fighters throw a grenade on a police vehicle in Shalteng area of Parimpora, Srinagar; No one injuredAppealed RBI and bankers to adopt humanitarian approach to prevent inconvenience to people by delivering more no. of small currency to rural areasExpressed concern over suffering of people even after more than one month due to non availability of currency: Andhra Pradesh CM NaiduAndhra Pradesh CM Naidu refutes media reports he was against demonetisation, clarifies he only commented on lapses on implementationHad recovered uranium like substance from 2 persons which we sent to labatory for testing. It was found to be depleted uranium: Ashutosh Dumbre, ACPChennai-IT Dept officials conducted raid at office of Tamil Nadu Chief Secretary Rammohan Rao; CRPF and TN police was also presentOdisha: Long range (750 to 1000 km) subsonic cruise missile 'Nirbhay' flight tested at ITR in Chandipur from lunching pad no 3Ministry Released Central Assistance Rs 2cr 17 lakh to J and K Govt under Post-Metric Scholarship for OBCs Students: Social Justice Min TC GehlotGrenade lobbed on a police party at Shalteng parimpor area of Kashmir capitalUttarakhand: New currency worth Rs 9 lakh, including 450 notes of Rs 2000, recovered from a car in Udham Singh Nagar; Driver arrestedDelhi: Home Minister Rajnath Singh chaired the Group of Ministers meeting on the issues related to Lokpal BillOnly 1% people in India pay income tax, the rest 99% doesn't: Amitabh Kant, CEO NITI AayogUttarakhand: New currency worth Rs 9 lakh, including 450 notes of Rs 2000, recovered from a car in Udham Singh Nagar; Driver arrestedNEET-UG to be conducted in 8 languages-Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Assamese,Telugu and Tamil from 2017-18: Ministry of HealthU.S Embassy in Syria: "An increased threat to places in India frequented by Westerners, such as religious sites, markets, and festival venues." If a State Govt officer involved in corruption, Centre should inform State, but they don't; Even raided TN Chief Secy house; Unconstitutional: WB CM

Map. History of India conflict

21 December 2016
Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh): Eastern Naval Command conducted amphibious exercise ‘Jal Prahar’ off Kakinada Coast, earlier today
Chhattisgarh: Security forces busted a Naxal camp in Aundhi, Rajnandgaon district
Party wil follow 'one-family-one-ticket' norm, hence post Navjot Singh Sidhu's joining,eithr he or hs wife will get ticket: Captain Amarinder Singh
Mumbai: Extraordinary General Meeting meeting of Tata Steel held today; Ratan Tata leaves after the meeting
Had recovered uranium like substance from 2 persons which we sent to labatory for testing. It was found to be depleted uranium: Ashutosh Dumbre, ACP
Chennai-IT Dept officials conducted raid at office of Tamil Nadu Chief Secretary Rammohan Rao; CRPF and TN police was also present
Uttarakhand: New currency worth Rs 9 lakh, including 450 notes of Rs 2000, recovered from a car in Udham Singh Nagar; Driver arrested
Delhi: Home Minister Rajnath Singh chaired the Group of Ministers meeting on the issues related to Lokpal Bill
Only 1% people in India pay income tax, the rest 99% doesn't: Amitabh Kant, CEO NITI Aayog
If a State Govt officer involved in corruption, Centre should inform State, but they don't; Even raided TN Chief Secy house; Unconstitutional: WB CM